It is no secret that over time, everyday wear and tear on your vehicle will lead to engine maintenance. Often, people give up and sell to salvage yards, or trade–in an older car with the assumption that if the engine is not starting, or it is frequently failing, then their entire car must be broken and should be completely replaced. However, this is not so. In many cases, if you simply rebuild or replace the engine, an old car can last many more years. Swapping in quality engine parts can extend the life of a car, so your customer can hold onto precious memories made in that vehicle. A quality engine rebuild can preserve the car they road tripped in or drove in high school, well into their later adult life.
Enginetech engine parts have a lifetime guarantee when professionally installed.
Of course, when a customer brings their vehicle into an engine service shop, every part of the engine is inspected and anything out of sync is typically reworked or replaced. However, some engine parts are more commonly replaced than others. Enginetech sells more of these parts than any others in our catalog.
Here is a list of the most replaced engine parts that you should always have on hand in your shop:
- Gaskets – Enginetech gaskets help you build better engines, faster. Our rebuilder’s gasket is designed specifically for the rebuilder with superior design and materials. Unlike OE designs, the Rebuilder’s Gasket is designed for and works better on rebuilt engines.
- Head Bolts – Many later model engines require torque-to-yield (TTY) head bolts that are only good for one-time use and should be purchased every time you remove a cylinder head. These bolts must be torqued to an exact specification and an exact sequence to ensure a proper seal of the head gasket. Some engines, especially those with aluminum heads and MLS head gaskets, require more clamping strength because of increased expansion. Torque-to-yield head bolts are designed to achieve maximum clamping strength when they are stretched to their “yield” point.
- Pistons – Enginetech specializes in providing high performance engine pistons for engine rebuilds for domestic, import, and high-performance applications.
- Piston Rings – Only the best materials are used for Enginetech piston ring sets. Our compression rings are made from the highest quality gray iron, ductile iron, and high strength steel.
- Camshaft – Enginetech carries our own brand of high–performance cams, Dr. Bumpstick, so we have camshafts for any job – from import and domestic stock replacement to RV grinds and special high-performance applications.
- Cam Bearings – You may not know that Enginetech is an industry leader in the development of “Problem Solver” camshaft bearings. Many OE engines have premature bearing failures (Chrysler 3.3/3.8L, GM 3.1/3.4L, Ford 2.3L SOHC, Ford 460 etc.). Enginetech offers “Better than OE” bearings with improved designs and upgraded materials for many problematic applications.
- Oil Pump – Oil Pumps are now part of Enginetech’s kit program! This simplifies and reduces the cost of parts purchases. Enginetech’s precision pumps are also supported by Enginetech’s in-house engineering staff, who provide immediate answers to technical questions.
- Lifters – Enginetech lifters are designed for the needs of the engine builder in mind. Manufactured to OE specs. The OE spec is extremely tight and precise.
- Shop Supplies! – The littlest things make the biggest difference during a rebuild. So, don’t forget to include these shop supplies in your next order. Enginetech also carries Cam Paste, Gloves, Engine Bags, Heat Tabs, Assembly Lube, Headache Kits, and other miscellaneous essentials to complete your rebuild.
Everyday wear on a vehicle does not have to mean full vehicle replacement.
The right quality engine parts can not only extend the life of your customer’s car but enhance its overall performance. Enginetech is a valuable resource for you, the engine builder. We provide the highest quality, thoroughly inspected engine parts, and have the onsite experts available to take your call. Whether it is a commonly ordered engine part or not, Enginetech is here to help.
Hairstyles · February 12, 2022 at 1:52 am
What抯 Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.
Google · March 12, 2022 at 7:35 pm
The facts mentioned in the post are some of the most beneficial accessible.
Beauty Fashion · March 24, 2022 at 9:26 am
Admiring the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you offer. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Hairstyles VIP · March 25, 2022 at 3:19 am
excellent put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!
houston junk car buyer · April 30, 2022 at 12:15 am
Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that
would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
to new updates.